Looking for Original Luma Queen Mattress Size Specs…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the building and construction of each of its mattress designs. The company released in 2015, building on comprehensive research to establish mattresses that assist improve sleep quality.
The company has four bed mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this evaluation, is the brand’s most budget friendly option.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in 3 firmness alternatives. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with swiped coils for support.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand’s wide range of thickness, composition, and firmness choices. The swappable comfort layers likewise ensure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in 3 various firmness choices. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness alternative at any time throughout the very first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: Premium Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to additional increase airflow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year service warranty from the maker. Luma will repair or change the bed mattress at no expense to the consumer if any problems are found in the mattress throughout this period.
Additionally, consumers have actually recognized some potential weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not supply sufficient assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Client service issues: There have actually been some grievances that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had trouble with returns, repair work, and exchanges.
They likewise have longer-than-average anticipated life-spans and must withstand excessive sagging for at least 6 to seven years since the beds are made from durable natural latex.
Other efficiency elements vary by model. The hybrids provide fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is readily available to all customers in the contiguous U.S.; furthermore, the Sleep System designs receive complimentary White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress feature 10-year service warranties, while the Slumber System models include 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our client feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually gotten the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, which everybody has differing experiences on various bed mattress.
Sleeper convenience and back assistance are the most essential factors when it pertains to selecting a bed mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Original Luma Queen Mattress Size Specs
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer supplies shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfortable surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed separately so as to act separately from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress likewise features a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and cleaned, however it is not device washable. It covers the bed mattress completely and likewise functions as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was created and is manufactured in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress features a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness alternative at no cost. After 100 days, customers are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limit to one mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to pick up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers manufacturer’s problems as well as some wear and tear that might occur with time, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma offers a financing choice to help customers pay for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Original Luma Queen Mattress Size Specs