Looking for Mattress Similar To Luma…
There are benefits to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the building and construction of each of its bed mattress models. The business introduced in 2015, building on comprehensive research to establish bed mattress that help enhance sleep quality.
The business has four bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most cost effective option. Of the 4 designs, it has a simpler building and construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all include a pillow top with extra modification options.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in three firmness options. The bed mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with stolen coils for support.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for the majority of sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of composition, firmness, and density options. The swappable comfort layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Personalized convenience: The Luma Mattress is available in three different firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness choice at any time during the first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: Premium Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the shapes of the body, offering back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to additional increase air flow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year guarantee from the maker. Luma will replace the mattress or fix at no cost to the client if any flaws are found in the bed mattress during this duration.
Additionally, customers have identified some potential weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not provide enough assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer care concerns: There have been some grievances that Luma’s customer support is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had problem with repair work, exchanges, and returns.
They also have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and need to hold up against excessive drooping for at least six to 7 years since the beds are made from resilient natural latex.
Other performance elements vary by model. The hybrids provide fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is available to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; additionally, the Rest System models qualify for free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress feature 10-year service warranties, while the Slumber System models come with 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually received the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these rankings are subjective, which everybody has varying experiences on various mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spine assistance are the most crucial elements when it comes to picking a bed mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Mattress Similar To Luma
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken separately so as to act separately from the others. This assists the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective structure for the innerspring coils as well as a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and cleaned, but it is not machine washable. It covers the mattress entirely and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a complete refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness choice at no charge. After 100 days, clients are no longer eligible for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limitation to one bed mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send out a courier to pick up the mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year warranty comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s flaws along with some wear and tear that might occur over time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and damaged zippers.
Luma offers a funding option to assist consumers spend for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over six months time at 0% APR. Mattress Similar To Luma