Looking for Luma Queen Mattress Specs…
There are advantages to sleeping on a bed mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the construction of each of its mattress models. The company launched in 2015, building on comprehensive research to develop bed mattress that help enhance sleep quality.
The business has 4 bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Slumber System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most budget friendly option. Of the 4 designs, it has an easier building and construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and rest systems all consist of a pillow top with additional customization alternatives.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in 3 firmness options. The mattress has a natural latex convenience layer with taken coils for support. The Luma uses moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable building will likely attract hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of firmness, density, and composition choices. The swappable convenience layers likewise ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting if they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable convenience: The Luma Mattress is offered in 3 different firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time during the very first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to more boost air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year warranty from the producer. Luma will change the mattress or repair at no expense to the customer if any flaws are found in the bed mattress during this period.
Additionally, consumers have actually identified some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not provide sufficient support for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer care problems: There have actually been some problems that Luma’s customer service is inadequate. Some sleepers have had trouble with returns, exchanges, and repairs.
Due to the fact that the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they likewise have longer-than-average anticipated life-spans and must hold up against extreme sagging for at least 6 to seven years.
Other performance factors vary by design. The hybrids provide great temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is readily available to all clients in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Rest System designs get approved for complimentary White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year service warranties, while the Rest System designs feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have received the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these ratings are subjective, which everybody has varying experiences on different bed mattress.
When it comes to selecting a mattress, sleeper convenience and back support are the most important elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Luma Queen Mattress Specs
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfortable surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is taken individually so as to act individually from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for assistance.
The Luma Mattress also features a bed mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, removed, and washed, however it is not machine washable. It covers the bed mattress totally and also functions as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was developed and is produced in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness option at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to select up the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year service warranty comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s problems as well as some wear and tear that may take place gradually, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma offers a financing option to assist customers pay for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over 6 months time at 0% APR. Luma Queen Mattress Specs